EMC & RF Compliance Engineer
Celltech Labs Inc., is small Compliance testing laboratory located in Kelowna, BC. We have been providing SAR and RF/EMC compliance testing and engineering services for our world-wide based clients since 1999. www.celltechlabs.com
We have an immediate opportunity for an RF Engineer to join our group as an integral team member to help serve our client needs.
Due to our small footprint, the position will involve undertaking numerous roles as wel as participating in the expansion of our service offerings.
We are looking for that next great RF Engineer that will be capable of meeting challenges, finding solutions, and who brings an energy and enthusiasm to all pursuits.
· Bachelor of Science degree in electrical, electronics, wireless or RF engineering preferred
· Min. 3 yrs. experience with compliance testing devices to FCC/IC and CE test standards
· Experience in researching test standards and creating test plans, and writing test reports.
· Hands-on experience with a variety of test equipment including Spec A’s, Sig Gens
· Advanced problem solving and RF troubleshooting skills
· Excellent Communication skills (oral and written)
· Well organized and applies attention to detail
· Self-motivated, positive attitude and superior aptitude, and a team player
· Superior time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Special attention will be given to engineers/technicians with extensive prior test lab experience and with; – RF and EMC related experience – FCC & IC, ANSI, CISPR, ETSI and TIA standards – P25 testing, CE testing, SAR testing, ESD & Radiated Immunity testing – knowledge of the TCB process.
Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, disability & life insurance.
Please send resume and cover letter and references, with salary expectations and any other considerations (i.e. start date, planned holidays, courses planning to attend, restrictions on contact to references if applicable, and please do not be afraid to relay any relevant product testing experience) to email@example.com.
Please no phone calls or solicitations. Please note that given the number of responses anticipated there may be some period of review, we apologize that only those applicants selected for further consideration for the position may be contacted.
Copyright © 2006 - | Celltech Labs Inc. - All rights reserved.